Where am I?
Facilities & Rentals
Please Note: No facilities at SLUH, with the exception of our fields, are available for rent during the school year. Some facilities are available for rent in June and July.
Since moving to its current campus in 1924, St. Louis University High School has expanded to meet the evolving needs of its students. The school's 27-acre campus is situated in Forest Park South in the City of St. Louis. Its location provides an ideal setting to cultivate relationships, which benefit students, with such notable institutions as St. Louis Science Center, Forest Park, Missouri Botanical Garden and Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Some of SLUH's campus features include:
- 52 modern classrooms
- Computer/science/foreign language labs
- Remodeled library with computer lab
- Broadcast studio
- State-of-the-art, 610-seat performing arts center with lobby area
- Football stadium with synthetic turf, surrounded by practice track
- New Field House, featuring 2 full-size basketball courts, seating for more than 1,000, and a dedicated wrestling area
- New baseball stadium with natural turf
- New soccer stadium with synthetic turf
- New 400-meter, 8-lane track
- Fitness center
- Recreational green space
Some facilities on SLUH's campus are available for rental to outside parties. In general, these include:
- The Joseph Schulte Performing Arts Center (during the summer)
- Athletic fields (excluding the Baseball Stadium)
- Various meeting rooms
All rental groups are required to provide proof of insurance ($1,000,000.00 general liability with SLUH listed as additional insured) and execute a contract.
If your event requires parking, an informational diagram in PDF format is available for download below:
For more information about renting space for an upcoming event or activity, please view our facilities or complete our reservation form. If you have any further questions, please contact Patrick Zarrick at (314) 531-0330 x2132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.