Over the course of the year, the counseling department works with students and parents to assist in the success of the student. To find out more about the schedule planned for the sophomore year, please read the information that is broken down by quarter.
- Meet with counselor to discuss career exploration activities, goals and strategies for the Year
- PSAT in October
- Individual meetings continue with counselors in October
- PLAN administered in November
- After Spring Break, individual meetings for entering course requests and general follow-up
- Individual student/counselor meeting for course scheduling or for private consultation, as needed
Did You Know?
There are 165 Jesuit primary schools worldwide.