Welcome to Saint Louis University High School's Robinson Library!
Click the above link to access our print and media collection of over 25,000 titles.
Click the above link to access our extensive collection of electronic books and periodicals.
Handouts are organized by teacher and topic. You sign-in to the support site with your zimbra username and password, then go to library and INDIVIDUAL CLASS LIBRARY RESEARCH HANDOUTS-Organzied by teacher and topic. These handouts are already linked to the individual databases and card catalog and require no sign-in while on campus. From home you still need to sign-in to each database.
Faculty may use this site to reserve the library for their classes and view library schedule. Everyone is welcome to use the material request form to add library materials to our collection. No textbook requests please.
Our library is named in memory of Dr. James F. Robinson ‘32, who taught history at SLUH for 42 years. The Robinson Library provides a scholarly research and learning environment that not only supports the curriculum, but also prepares students for their future education. We have a extensive print and electronic collection that can be accessed from school or home. The Robinson Library also features many pieces of beautiful art and extraordinary artifacts donated by Timothy L. Drone ‘68 and a newly redesigned Confucius Classroom.
- Monday-Thursday 6:30am - 6:00pm* (unless otherwise noted)
- Friday - 6:30am - 4:00pm* (unless otherwise noted)
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
*Any changes in the hours will be posted in the library and on the door*Loan Periods
- Regular, Oversized, Story Collection, Audio Visual-15 school days(excluding holidays and weekends.)
- Reference Books-15 school days(excluding holidays and weekends.)
- Magazines-5 school days(excluding holidays and weekends.)
- You may check out up to 5 items at a time on 1 subject matter.
- You may renew items twice before you must return an item(s).
Mrs. Cortney Schraut
Mrs. Elenora McCarthy
Mrs. Regina Austermann
Evening Library Assistant
"Work as though everything depended on you, pray as though everything depended on God." - St. Augustine, 354-450 AD
Did You Know?
“Religioni et Bonis Artibus," which encircles the SLUH seal, is Latin for “Religion and the Fine Arts."