Criteria for Admission
In making decisions, the Admissions Committee will carefully review your application. We want to ensure that you will thrive in our academic environment and enhance life at SLUH. Your acceptance will be based on the consideration of many factors, including but not limited to:
- strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 & 8
- high achievement on standardized tests
- exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement in co-curriculars and community service)
- commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- a personal interview
If they have questions, we encourage your parents to discuss your profile with Anja Schmelter, Director of Admissions. Please contact (314) 269-2099 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Create a new account or sign in to your existing account to access:
- Event registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview scheduling
- Admission letters
- Enrollment information