Where am I?
Tuesday, December 1 is a nationwide day of philanthropy. SLUH is participating with a campaign called Giving SLUHsday.
Henry Jones '86, distinguished by a successful career in the NFL, will long be remembered as the greatest Jr. Billiken to ever play football. On November 25, 2015, he presented his alma mater with an NFL golden football and also spoke to students about the power of motivation.
The Random Acts of Kindness Club teamed up with SLUHTube to put together a video sharing the spirit of Thanksgiving with the SLUH community. They interviewed students and faculty asking who they are thankful for and why.
- 11/30/2015 14:22:21 | Support "Giving SLUHsday" on Dec. 1
- 11/25/2015 11:32:57 | Golden Presentation
- 11/23/2015 09:17:54 | A SLUH Thanksgiving
- 11/12/2015 11:03:15 | More than Meets the Eye
- 11/12/2015 08:33:43 | Brown Honored for Leadership
- 11/10/2015 11:22:27 | "Change is Possible"
- 11/06/2015 15:03:17 | Students Recognized in Fine Arts
- 11/06/2015 11:38:47 | Salsich ’07, Winfrey '09 Featured in Speaker Series
- 11/05/2015 17:56:00 | SLUH Dedicates New Multi-Apostolic Jesuit Residence
- 11/05/2015 13:16:56 | Jr. Bills Embark on Ignatian Teach-In