Where am I?
Science teacher Mary Russo was honored with Monsanto’s Sustainable Yield Pledge Award in June for her work with the American Farmers Grow Rural Education (AFGRE), which helps farmers positively impact their communities by supporting local school districts.
Seven rising seniors, one SLUH 2014 graduate and two faculty chaperones spent six days in July at the Romero Center in Camden, New Jersey on Urban Challenge, a service-learning, immersion experience rooted in the Catholic faith tradition.
Jr. Bills earned second place in the high school category of the United States Green Building Council’s inaugural Green Schools Quest (USGBC) for their sustainability efforts last school year.
- 07/25/2014 13:04:58 | Russo Honored by Monsanto
- 07/21/2014 11:42:33 | Students Embrace Urban Challenge
- 07/21/2014 11:06:28 | Going Green
- 07/18/2014 14:22:45 | Jr. Bills Entertain
- 07/18/2014 11:08:10 | SLUH debuts on Twitter
- 07/16/2014 14:29:17 | Two Alumni Make "30 Under 30" List
- 07/08/2014 11:17:59 | Elfrink’s Work a National Hit
- 06/30/2014 11:44:49 | SLUH Recognized as a Top Workplace
- 06/30/2014 09:45:34 | Ford ’10 Continues to Impress
- 06/30/2014 09:17:43 | U.S. Soccer Prospers Under Flynn '73