Where am I?
For the last 21 years, the St. Louis Business Journal has been recognizing the best and brightest businessmen and women in their ‘40 Under 40’ special sections. Several St. Louis University High alumni are included in the publication’s Ultimate St. Louis Yearbook, a retrospective that includes all of the past ’40 Under 40’ winners.
The St. Louis U. High Robotics Club has been sending members to various local grade schools in an effort to spread STEM education to those schools that normally wouldn’t have access to it, as a part of the Clavius Project, which is approaching its first full year of activity.
Parents representing more than 10 SLUH families met in the Robinson Library the evening of October 5 to learn more about the school’s Chinese exchange program. Their meeting, however, was more than simply information gathering—it was an opportunity to connect with one another as they become part of a growing community welcoming and hosting students from the Nanjing Foreign Language School in Nanjing, China.
- 10/09/2015 09:27:04 | SLUH—and 40 Under 40—Alumni
- 10/09/2015 08:47:51 | Robotics Club Helps Grade Schoolers
- 10/07/2015 09:58:47 | Embracing Global Education
- 10/07/2015 09:04:34 | A SLUH—and Family—Reunion
- 10/05/2015 15:24:14 | Celebrating the Moon Festival
- 10/02/2015 10:07:35 | Jr. Bills Attend 2Philly4Francis
- 10/01/2015 12:59:07 | Golf Classic Supports Scholarship Assistance
- 09/30/2015 15:32:33 | ACES Sponsors Leadership Summit
- 09/30/2015 09:36:51 | SLUH vs. CBC: Friends & Rivals
- 09/29/2015 11:13:11 | SLUH Recognized as Exemplary High Performing Blue Ribbon School