Where am I?
Jr. Bills have provided invaluable service for the past four years to nearby Shalom House, which offers hope to homeless women through innovative programs and supportive services, as part of the Freshmen Service Program. On February 26, a group of freshmen celebrated Black History Month with the women at Shalom House in what has fast become an annual tradition.
Eight students from the Ignatian Business Leaders (IBL) traveled to New York City February 12-14 to visit five different company headquarters and meet with alumni who talked to them about the world of finance.
After the cast of The Music Man had taken their final bows last Sunday, President David Laughlin walked onstage, broom in hand, sweeping the floor and singing “I’m So Glad We Had This Time Together” in the style of The Carol Burnett Show’s closing theme. Laughlin pulled out three balls and, with a quick display of juggling, a few stories, and the help of a group impression of Joseph Schulte’s infamous laugh, he thanked the long-time math and theatre teacher at the closing of his last SLUH musical.
- 02/27/2015 10:11:56 | Freshmen Serve, Celebrate Black History Month
- 02/24/2015 14:25:25 | IBL Takes Bite Out of Big Apple
- 02/24/2015 14:17:21 | A Look at Joe Schulte's 65 Years at SLUH
- 02/24/2015 09:36:09 | SLUH Slams Way to 16th Title
- 02/21/2015 07:01:16 | Lenten Reflections
- 02/09/2015 08:58:57 | 50 Years of Excellence
- 02/06/2015 10:21:42 | Juniors Jam in Global Game Jam
- 02/04/2015 09:46:13 | Seniors Fulfill “Men for Others” Motto
- 01/30/2015 16:46:39 | Smith '15 Receives Social Justice Award
- 01/30/2015 16:37:42 | Marching for Life