Where am I?
Collaboration, ingenuity and excitement…the FIRST Robotics Competition had it all March 19-21 at the Chaifetz Arena, and the Jr. Bills impressed. The RoboBills, who finished 16th out of 43 in the qualifying round, were selected by an alliance to compete in the finals. Their alliance placed third overall in the competition.
Tom Engelhardt ’49 and Tim Rodgers ‘71 were among the 15 people inducted into the St. Louis Media Hall of Fame at a special ceremony on March 16 at the St. Louis City Center Hotel. Engelhardt was a well-known St. Louis Post-Dispatch editorial cartoonist for 35 years, and Rodgers is a founder of the Rodgers Townsend advertising agency.
SLUH has broken ground on a new Jesuit Residence, which will provide accommodations for eight in a multi-apostolic Jesuit community. This community home, slated for completion in late Fall of 2015, will be located at 4948 Wise Avenue, both anchoring the southeast corner of the school’s campus and the Kings Oak Neighborhood.
- 03/23/2015 09:45:47 | RoboBills Build Way to Success
- 03/23/2015 08:59:10 | Standing in the Hall of Fame
- 03/12/2015 15:59:57 | Breaking Ground
- 03/04/2015 16:37:18 | Environmentally Conscious
- 03/04/2015 15:50:05 | Becvar Honored for Teaching Excellence
- 03/04/2015 11:23:18 | SLUH Presents the Duke's Men
- 03/02/2015 14:20:32 | Robotics Expansion Highlighted by Outreach
- 03/02/2015 14:14:57 | Record National Five-Peat
- 02/27/2015 10:11:56 | Freshmen Serve, Celebrate Black History Month
- 02/24/2015 14:25:25 | IBL Takes Bite Out of Big Apple