Where am I?
A group of alumni volunteers has undertaken a project to celebrate the 200-year history of St. Louis University High in 2018. They are seeking artifacts, photos, stories and other items that help tell the story of our rich tradition and history.
After a successful pilot program with the class of 2018, SLUH has made the decision to use iPads in Freshmen and Sophomore classrooms beginning in the upcoming 2015-16 school year.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch has published its “Top Workplaces” list of the best places to work in the Greater St. Louis area. One hundred companies were selected to the Top Workplaces list, and SLUH was honored in the ‘midsize company’ category (150-499 employees) for the third consecutive year.
- 06/30/2015 11:41:02 | SLUH at 200
- 06/30/2015 09:13:39 | iPad Pilot Program a Success
- 06/29/2015 09:12:08 | SLUH Recognized as a Top Workplace
- 06/24/2015 09:24:27 | Building Hope
- 06/18/2015 14:14:58 | Derdeyn '15 Dominates at Both Ends of the Pool
- 06/16/2015 13:38:04 | Senior’s Athleticism Attracts Attention
- 06/10/2015 10:50:28 | World Series Worthy
- 06/08/2015 11:31:44 | Summer Office Hours
- 06/05/2015 15:59:37 | More Precious than Gold
- 06/05/2015 11:22:14 | A Running History