Where am I?
Ralph Waldo Emerson once said: “Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.” Perhaps nowhere is Emerson’s mantra more evident than in the work of Professor Joseph Badaracco ’66, who is educating some of the world’s future business leaders so they can thrive in today’s increasingly competitive and complex workplace.
John Schwartz '16 attended the Congress of Future Medical Leaders in Washington, D.C. November 14-16. The Congress is an honors-only program for high school students interested in becoming physicians or pursuing medical research fields.
A group of 40 students toured World Wide Technology’s (WWT) headquarters last Friday. The founder of WWT, Dave Steward, had spoken to the ST. Louis U. High community about his faith, character, and business of September 17.
- 11/25/2014 14:12:40 | Ethically Speaking
- 11/21/2014 11:33:11 | Aspiring Medical Leader
- 11/21/2014 10:35:28 | Students Visit WWT Headquarters
- 11/14/2014 15:53:10 | SLUH Takes Fourth in Entrepreneur Competition
- 11/14/2014 15:08:04 | Remembering the UCA Martyrs
- 11/13/2014 10:45:39 | Achievement Marks Fall Sports
- 11/11/2014 15:57:40 | All Tied Up
- 11/11/2014 12:52:20 | Keeping Pace with Tradition
- 11/11/2014 09:12:54 | Remembering a Hero
- 11/07/2014 14:49:22 | Jesuit Solidarity