Where am I?
A Tradition of Service, Compassion
Each year, SLUH seniors put aside their academic studies for the month of January to work full-time as community volunteers for Senior Project. The Class of 2013 returned to school on Thursday, January 31st after rendering more than 30,000 hours of service to assist the elderly, the handicapped, the poor and others.
CLICK HERE to view the special issue of the 1818 Insider, which includes Senior Project "by the numbers," reflections and videos.
- 04/17/2015 14:30:11 | The Student Becomes the Teacher
- 04/17/2015 10:26:56 | Striking the Right Chord
- 04/17/2015 09:29:07 | Class Act
- 04/15/2015 11:21:02 | Buses, Bikes and Rollerblades
- 04/14/2015 14:55:31 | Students Honor, Worship with Grandparents
- 04/13/2015 09:11:33 | Jr. Bills Sign Letters of Intent
- 04/09/2015 11:19:19 | New Athletic Director, Director of College Counseling Announced
- 04/09/2015 08:57:57 | Million-Dollar Milestone
- 04/07/2015 15:39:26 | Reaching for the Heavens
- 04/01/2015 16:35:27 | Empire State of Mind