Where am I?
A Tradition of Service, Compassion
Each year, SLUH seniors put aside their academic studies for the month of January to work full-time as community volunteers for Senior Project. The Class of 2013 returned to school on Thursday, January 31st after rendering more than 30,000 hours of service to assist the elderly, the handicapped, the poor and others.
CLICK HERE to view the special issue of the 1818 Insider, which includes Senior Project "by the numbers," reflections and videos.
- 04/15/2014 14:46:58 | Finishing on a High Note
- 04/15/2014 09:36:15 | Happy Easter
- 04/09/2014 14:33:54 | Sapphire Masquerade Unmasks Record Success
- 04/09/2014 10:00:52 | Teen Talent Sensation
- 04/04/2014 09:26:04 | Jr. Bills Study in China
- 03/20/2014 13:39:50 | Engineering Excellence
- 03/18/2014 09:09:02 | Making Sense of Ukraine
- 03/14/2014 09:25:49 | Fields '14 Wins State Poetry Competition
- 03/10/2014 11:40:58 | National Merit Finalists Named
- 03/07/2014 14:32:01 | Mission Week a Resounding Success