The Si Commons is a multi-purpose space that can be divided into two rooms: Commons East (approximately 60% of the space) and Commons West (approximately 40% of the space).
When using the entire space, the Commons has the following equipment available:
- Four ceiling-mounted projectors
- Four hand-held wireless microphones
- Two over-the-ear wireless bodypack microphones
- Two podium microphones
- Four VGA and four HDMI inputs, with the ability to display four separate sources on the four projectors
- A Mac laptop for displaying content (only from the East A/V closet) has PowerPoint and web access
When the Commons is divided into two rooms, each room has the following equipment available:
- Two ceiling-mounted projectors
- Two hand-held wireless microphones
- One over-the-ear wireless bodypack microphone
- One podium microphone
- Two VGA and two HDMI inputs, with the ability to display two separate sources on the two projectors
- For Commons East only -- a Mac laptop for displaying content (only from the East A/V closet) has PowerPoint and web access
Beyond the laptop provided, you must provide your own laptop(s)/devices.
If you need equipment beyond what is listed above or need to display a source on the four flat-screen TVs in the room, you must mention it when you reserve the room as outlined below.
If you have any of the following needs, you must reserve the Commons at least 48 hours ahead of time by contacting Patrick Zarrick at email@example.com or 314-269-2132:
- Divided room
- Special chair/table arrangements
- Event outside the school common periods (Activity period, Lunch periods)
Food Service Consultants serves as caterer for events on the SLUH campus. Permission is required for the use of an outside catering service. Kitchen facilities are not available for any outside parties.
All reservations are subject to approval.