The SLUH Insignis podcast features lively interviews with members of our school community engaged in a variety of roles and fascinating projects "down the hall, across the metro area and around the world" in support of our mission.
Insignis in the Spotlight
Our first new and original Spotlight edition of Insignis – with departing Jesuit Regent Michael Mohr – gives you a preview of many more short programs coming soon taken from previous seasons of the podcast.
In a vivid and moving conversation, Michael talks about being raised in the rich stew of family, music, faith and service in Louisiana and the unfolding of his vocation to the Jesuits that has taken him from a remote village in Central America, to three years at SLUH and now on to Rome for Theology studies.
You'll find the new Spotlight logo on the SLUH website. When you click on the name and photo of one of our past guests, you'll hear that single interview on its own. These Spotlight programs will also be published on iTunes and Spotify. Be sure to subscribe and watch for more long form episodes on Sports and Entertainment in the year ahead.
- Jim Linhares (Asst. Principal for Mission): Project lead, show host
- Giuseppe Vitellaro '15 (ASC): Audio engineering
- Jon Dickmann '96 (Technology Director): Technology support
- Sean Powers '05 (Fine Arts teacher) and students in 2D Design: Logo development
- Jeff Pottinger (Music teacher) and SLUH Jazz Combo, including Christopher Hartung '20, Teddy Gerard '18, Sean McLaughlin '19, Jack Schweizer '18, Thomas Curdt '18 and Joseph Hartung '18: Music
Questions or suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org