- Strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 & 8
- High achievement on standardized tests (top quartile)
- Exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- Leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement in co-curriculars and community service)
- Commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- Family Interview
Academic consultations are available for 7th and 8th grade students to review the student's academic profile and fit within our admissions criteria. Please contact Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions, at (314) 269-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information