In making decisions, the Admissions Committee will carefully review your application. We want to ensure that you will thrive in our academic environment and enhance life at SLUH. Your acceptance will be based on the consideration of many factors, including but not limited to:
- strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 & 8
- high achievement on standardized tests (top quartile)
- exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement in co-curriculars and community service)
- commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- a personal interview
Academic consultations are available for 7th and 8th grade students to review the student's academic profile and fit within our admissions criteria. Please contact Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions, at (314) 269-2097 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Friday, February 1, 2019 - Decision Letters available in your SLUH Online Admissions Account.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 - Financial Aid Application (FACTS) deadline.
- Friday, February 15, 2019 - PRELIMINARY AWARDS available through FACTS
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - Freshmen Enrollment Contract & Deposit deadline.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - Freshmen Welcome & Orientation.
- March 1, 2019 - Transfer Student Application process opens.
- March 15, 2019 - Financial Aid Awards announced through your FACTS account.
- March 26, 2019 - Inside SLUH Visits for 7th graders begin
- April TBD, 2019 - Math and Foreign Language Placement Tests.
- June 5 & 6, 2019 - Freshmen Direction Days Orientation (required).
- June 10 - July 5, 2019 - Freshmen Summer Session 1
- June 30, 2019 - Transfer Student Application process deadline.
- July 8 - August 2, 2019 - Freshmen Summer Session 2
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information