In making decisions, the Admissions Committee will carefully review your application. We want to ensure that you will thrive in our academic environment and enhance life at SLUH. Your acceptance will be based on the consideration of many factors, including but not limited to:
- strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 & 8
- high achievement on standardized tests (top quartile)
- exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement in co-curriculars and community service)
- commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- a personal interview
If they have questions, we encourage your parents to discuss your profile with Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions. Please contact (314) 269-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- Monday, August 20, 2018 - Freshman Online Application opens.
- Tuesday, September 4 - Friday, December 21, 2018 - Schedule your Family Interview (once your Freshman Application is submitted.)
- September - October, 2018 - Attend a High School Night.
- September - December, 2018 - Plan to visit SLUH.
- Thursday, October 18, 2018 - Experience SLUH Night.
- Sunday, November 4, 2018 - Join us for Open House.
- Friday, November 16, 2018 - Freshman Application Deadline.
- November TBD, 2018 - Attend the Financial Aid Information Evening.
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 or Saturday, January 5, 2019 - Sit for the High School Placement Test (HSPT), required for all freshmen applicants.
- Friday, February 1, 2019 - Decision Letters available in your SLUH Online Admissions Account.
- Thursday, February 15, 2019 - Financial Aid Application (FACTS) deadline.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - Freshmen Enrollment Contract & Deposit deadline.
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 - Attend Freshmen Welcome & Orientation.
- March 1, 2019 - Transfer Student Application process opens.
- March 15, 2019 - Financial Aid Awards announced through your FACTS account.
- April TBD, 2019 - Math and Foreign Language Placement Tests.
- June 5 & 6, 2019 - Freshmen Direction Days Orientation (required).
- June 10 - July 5, 2019 - Freshmen Summer Session 1
- June 30, 2019 - Transfer Student Application process deadline.
- July 8 - August 2, 2019 - Freshmen Summer Session 2
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information