Acceptance to SLUH will be based on the consideration of many factors, including but not limited to:
- Strong academic performance in grades 6, 7 & 8 (primarily As and Bs)
- High achievement on standardized tests (top quartile of 77% and above)
- Exemplary conduct and effort in the classroom
- Leadership potential (as demonstrated through your involvement outside the classroom and community service)
- Commitment to a Catholic education and regular practice of faith
- Family Interview
Upon completion, your application will be presented to and reviewed by SLUH's Admissions Committee to ensure that you will thrive in our academic environment and enhance life at SLUH.
Academic consultations are available for 7th and 8th grade students to review the student's academic profile and fit within our admissions criteria. Please contact Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions, at (314) 269-2097 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information