Application Process FOR FRESHMEN
The application process for the Class of 2028 will open on August 1, 2023.
- Create or log in to your SLUH Admissions Account to access your personalized admissions menu and application
- Complete the SLUH Online Application by Friday, December 8th, 2023
Schedule your Family Interview, conducted by a member of our Admissions Committee
- Schedule a date to take the Scholastic High School Placement Test (HSPT) - registration available upon completion of application
- Saturday, December 9th, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday, December 10th, 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Saturday, January 6th, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Request 6th, 7th and 8th grade transcripts from your middle school
Admissions decision letters will be mailed on Friday, January 26, 2024 and will be available in your SLUH Admissions Account.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
The 2024-25 transfer student application process opens in mid-February.
SLUH welcomes applications from qualified 9th and 10th grade boys in the spring and summer of each year. Students are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. We do not consider transfer students for mid-year enrollment or into grade 12.
To be considered, you must submit the following from your current term and two previous academic years:
- Report cards
- Standardized test scores
- Attendance/discipline records
The Admissions Committee will review your transcripts to determine if you meet our academic criteria. You will be contacted by the Admissions Office with the review outcome and possible next steps. Please contact Jennifer Thomas at (314) 269-2099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLUH Provides Unlimited Opportunities.
You Define Who You Become.
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information