- Events & Announcements
Pictured: The Class of 2025 at the Freshman Running of the Bills. (Photo by Kathy Chott)
SLUH is pleased to welcome middle school students and families to our campus for a variety of visit opportunities.
FOR 8TH GRADERS
OCTOBER-DECEMBER (MULTIPLE DATES AVAILABLE)
8:15 A.M.-1:15 P.M.
8th graders can join a freshman or sophomore host for a morning of classes to discover SLUH. Registration can be found in your SLUH Admissions Account checklist.
- A favorite class
- Captivating teachers
- Delicious lunch
- What it means to be men for others
- Interesting activities
- Winning sports
- The SLUH brotherhood!
Parents are welcome! Stay for coffee, conversation and a quick campus tour. (Optional)
Use your SLUH Admissions Account for:
- Admissions Event Registration
- Online Application
- Family Interview Scheduling
- Admission Letters
- Admitted Student Information
ST. LOUIS ARCHDIOCESE HIGH SCHOOL NIGHT
FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS and THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Monday, October 3
St. Louis area Catholic high schools will be at SLUH this year for one of the five annual high school nights. This year's event will begin with a fair for you to browse and talk with representatives from Catholic high schools. The evening will move into presentation mode where you can choose three 15-minute presentations to attend.
Other High School Night Dates/Locations:
- Tuesday, September 13 @ St. Joseph Academy
- Thursday, September 22 @ Incarnate Word Academy
- Tuesday, September 27 @ St. Dominic High School (O'Fallon, MO)
- Monday, October 3 @ SLUH
- Wednesday, October 12 @ St. John Vianney
Pre-registration is not necessary.
FOR ALL FAMILIES
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6
11:30 A.M.-4:00 P.M.
Our traditional Open House allows you to experience everything that makes SLUH unique and everyone is on hand to welcome you. You can take a traditional campus tour or customize your experience to see what interests you most.
No need to register – stop by when you can!
ADMISSIONS & FINANCIAL ACCESSIBILITY SEMINAR
Wednesday, November 9
SLUH Si Commons
Join us to find out more about:
- Becoming a Jr. Billiken: Admissions Criteria and Process
- SLUH Meets the Need: Tuition Assistance
- Tradition of Academic Excellence: SLUH Merit Scholars Program
- Investing in a SLUH Education: College Counseling
Speakers will include:
- Ann Murphy, Director of Admissions
- Craig Hannick, Director of Financial Aid
- Joe Komos, Vice-President, Administration
- Kevin Crimmins, Director of College Counseling
In addition to current 8th graders making their high school decisions, this is great information for ALL families seeking admission to SLUH.
FOR 7TH GRADERS
Come inside SLUH and…
- Walk our campus.
- Hear us pray together.
- Observe a few classes of interest.
- Get caught in the hallway when the bell rings.
- Even catch a game of Dodgeball during P.E. class.
Each Inside SLUH Visit is tailored to the interests of the students in the group that day. Come dressed in what you wear to school and expect to spend approximately 2 hours with us.
Parents are invited as well. After all, they will be instrumental in guiding you to select the high school best suited for you.
For additional information, please contact SLUH Admissions at (314) 269-2099.