Sports Medicine & Performance
We will begin checking Racquetball and Hockey Privit Profiles the week of 8/15/22
The St. Louis U. High strength and performance training program for our student-athletes or any student interested in enhancing their fitness and athleticism focuses on foundational fitness and functional movement development to enhance a player's performance in their sport. This is a unique opportunity that allows our student-athletes to receive supplemental training year round on campus, at SLUH.
Our goals for implementing this strength and performance training program are to:
- Support our students on campus by providing a convenient and affordable option for athletic performance training.
- Create a unified voice for our student-athletes that promotes consistency and quality with all-sports performance training.
- Educate our student-athletes on the finer aspects of athletic performance training, such as healthy nutrition, injury prevention, and other safe practices.
- Provide support and resources for coaches who may not have time for developing and leading athletic performance training.
- Enhance overall performance in and decrease injuries related to sports participation.
Please contact Director Of Sports Medicine and Performance, Jon McCutchen, at email@example.com with any questions.
Meet the trainers
(Director Of Sports Medicine and Performance, ATC)
(Head Athletic Trainer)
(Head Baseball Coach & Fitness Educator)
OPen LIfting -
Monday - Thursday: 3:30-5:00pm
Speed and Agility Training
Sports Therapy & Recovery