- Lacrosse Stick - The stick may be an attack, long pole or goalie stick. Please contact your coach for a recommendation if you are unsure of which to buy. Shafts and heads can be purchased separately.
- Gloves - Varsity is required to have NAVY gloves. JV and freshmen players should ideally have navy gloves so as not to have to make another purchase when you play Varsity.
- Helmet - ALL players are required to have a Navy Blue Chrome Helmet with Navy bill. The approved Helmet is a Cascade "R". The helmet will last all 4 years.
- Arm guards - Preferably Navy, though basic colors such as black, white or gray are acceptable.
- Shoulder pads
- Mouth guard
- Equipment bags - must be purchased from the club for all new players
Johnny Macs (this location carries team store items)
- 10100 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63127.
- Business hours are Monday - Friday (9:00am-9:00pm), Saturday (9:00am-8:00pm), and Sunday (10:00am-6:00pm).
This area is designed for the SLUH Lacrosse Team to post lacrosse items for sale.
If you would like an item posted, send an email to LHOMMEDIEU@aol.com and include the following information:
- description of the item
- condition of the item
- asking price
- contact information (email and/or phone number)
Each item will be posted for approximately two weeks.