- Lacrosse Stick - The stick may be an attack, long pole or goalie stick. Students should contact their coach for a recommendation if they are unsure of which to buy. Shafts and heads can be purchased separately.
- Gloves - Preferably Navy, though basic colors such as black, white or gray are acceptable.
- Helmet - Varsity players are required to have a Navy Blue Chrome Helmet with Navy Bill. The approved Helmet is a Cascade "S" or newer model "XRS". JV Teams can continue to use an existing helmet but should buy the Varsity Navy Helmet if purchasing new.
- Arm guards - Preferably Navy, though basic colors such as black, white or gray are acceptable.
- Shoulder pads - NOCSAE ND 200 compliant shoulder pads will be mandatory as of January 1, 2022. For more specific information refer to the USA Lacrosse website - https://www.usalacrosse.com/sites/default/files/documents/Safety/USAL-equipment-guide-low.pdf
- Mouth guard
What you will be expected to wear at practice (one set will be given to each player):
- SLUH Lacrosse Logo sweatpants
- SLUH Lacrosse Logo sweatshirt
- SLUH Lacrosse Logo shorts
- SLUH Lacrosse Logo t-shirt (long or short sleeve)
What you will be expected to wear to games:
- School provided uniform - shorts and jersey
- School provided shooter shirt
- Early season games, it is ok to wear logo'd sweatpants/sweatshirts (coordinate with coach/players)
Fan/Spirit wear for general public can be purchase here -
SLUH LAX SPIRIT STORE