Season Info & Registration
To register for lacrosse, and to tryout and/or play on a team, you must have the following completed:
Register and pay team fee online through EZRosters.
Privit: Ensure that you have completed your Concussion Baseline Testing* and have a completed, updated Physical*.
This is also required for any off-season contact days.
Concussion Baseline Testing: email@example.com
Uniform Deposit: Mailed uniform deposit check and form to the Registrar.
US Lacrosse Membership
* See below for more information.
Please register online here http://ezrosters.com/sluh-lax
For new players, you will enter your e-mail address and then click on the Create Account link at the bottom of the page and the system will walk you through what you need to do to register. You can see steps below for guidance. All payments will post on your credit card statement under "SLUH LACROSSE CLUB, ST. LOUIS. MO". If you dispute a valid charge from SLUH Lacrosse, you will be liable for $25 per disputed charge.
If you are a returning player, you will use your prior log-in information. If you have forgotten your password, simply type in your e-mail address and select 'forgot your password?' and the system will e-mail you a new password.
Follow these steps (once you have your login info) in Ezroster:
- On the right of player's name in the section that starts with Children, click on Registration Info
- You'll see an open registration for lacrosse - click on Register to the right under Action
- Fill out the registration info (position, level played last year, and helmet style. Helmet style is to make sure we have the correct SLUH stickers for your style. )
- Accept the release/waiver
- Once you finish that, it will display a confirmation page - you can print a copy of the confirmation. Then click the link to finish the registration process
- At this point you will see a yellow ribbon across the top to pay. Click the link to review your items and make your payment.
- Freshmen (regardless of team) - $235.00
- Upperclassmen (Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors) - $275.00 ($325 beginning December 1, 2019)
- There is a yellow banner at the bottom of the page once you are done selecting your items that says Make Payment Online
- Enter your credit card information and then submit. Wait until you see a Payment Complete box pop up.
- Log out of the system
You will receive an e-mail from the Program Registrar automatically when you complete your registration. Once you pay, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming payment.
Physicals and Baseline Concussion Testing
SLUH Physical Form through Privit: https://sluh-mo.e-ppe.com/index.jspa. Upload your physical form and complete Emergency Contact Information to Privit.
- Your physical is good for two years. But, you must update your Privit profile every year to be eligible to play.
- All incoming freshmen require a physical, so only Juniors and/or Seniors are required to get a new physical.
Concussion Baseline Testing: Freshmen and Juniors are required to complete Baseline Concussion Testing through the SLUH Athletic Trainer’s office: email@example.com. The Athletic Trainer provides a number of opportunities throughout the year to complete it.
Uniform Deposit form
Uniform Deposit Form (click on to download) - Every player must submit a post-dated check for $100 stapled to the Uniform Deposit Form to the Registrar. The check should be dated June 1, 2020 and made payable to SLUH Lacrosse.
US Lacrosse membership
MSLA requires every player to have a US Lacrosse number. US Lacrosse Membership is an ANNUAL membership. This membership is required for all lacrosse play whether it is for indoor, camps, select clubs, etc. US Lacrosse will notify you when your annual fee is due. Players will keep the same number as long as they continue to stay current on membership. See US Lacrosse website for membership info or to lookup your lacrosse number http://www.uslacrosse.org/TopNav/Membership/USLacrosseMembership.aspx Freshman and new players will need to add their US Lacrosse number to the ezroster system on the "Children" tab.
Late Fee: If you register but do not pay your player fee by December 1, the additional $50 fee will be applied.
Bag Fee: Freshmen will pay an additional $75 (actual cost, no mark-up) for a SLUH customized equipment bag to be used for all 4 years.
Travel Fees: JV and Varsity teams will pay additional fees for travel. TBD for 2021.
No player should be excluded due to their financial situation. If you wish to play for SLUH Lacrosse but are unable to pay either the Registration or Team Fees, please contact Ken Hannah, the SLUH Lacrosse Treasurer, at: firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance. Any assistance request will be confidential and will not be shared with the Coaching staff.