SLUH Summer Camps
2020 SLUH Lacrosse Camp for Boys
SLUH Stadium Field
Each year, SLUH Lacrosse hosts a summer camp for boys in grades 2-8.The focus of this camp is on fun, while incorporating fundamental lacrosse skills in the daily drills and games. This camp is for boys entering 2nd through 8th grade. The camp is perfect for players of all skill levels. In the event of inclement weather, the camp will be moved into the Danis Field House.
General Camp Information
New Head Coach Andrew Toussaint guides the St. Louis University High School’s
Lacrosse camp. He brings two dozen years of coaching and playing experience. Coach
Toussaint played at Georgetown Preparatory School for Hall of Fame Coach Kevin
Giblin; he played at St. Mary's College of Maryland where he was a college All-
American and three-time first-team all-league player, who graduated with several school
records, including Most Points, and in 2015 was selected to the Capital Athletic
Conference’s Silver Anniversary Lacrosse team. Before moving to St. Louis, he coached
at Georgetown Prep, St. John’s College High School, and for the Club Blue youth
lacrosse club. The SLUH Lacrosse Camp will instruct rising 2 nd through 8 th graders—at
all skill levels—on the mechanics of stick skills, and on strategies of the game, and will
provide competitions, tournaments, and camp awards.
Session 1 from June 29th-July 2nd has been cancelled.
Equipment Needed: Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Arm Pads, Gloves, Cleats, Stick, Mouth guard, Athletic Cup
2020 SLUH Lacrosse Incoming Freshman Camp
This camp is recommended for all incoming SLUH 9th graders (Class of 2024).
It is designed to teach and train players SLUH
Lacrosse Philosophy and Skills.
Staff: SLUH Lacrosse Coaches
June 29 - July 2, 2020
4:00 - 5:30 PM
Monday and Tuesday on the soccer field, remaining days on SLUH Stadium Field
$100 per player
Registration through this link:
A few important things:
- This will be a small group, skills session only. No contact. The athletes will be groups of 10. We have 25 campers and will be able to accommodate that through small groups spaced across the field.
- We will provide more protocols for safety soon. However, we can state the coaches will be wearing masks, and there will be pre-screening of athletes prior to practice. Athletes will need to bring their own water bottles and there will be no huddles/handshakes.
- Please place a piece of athletic tape on the helmet with your son's last name in Sharpie. We would usually do this for him, but would prefer that is done by the athlete/parent.
- Let us know about any equipment requests. I do not believe we are allowed to accommodate that at this time, but I can check on that.
- For those who are signed up for the summer league, we will be providing more information on that shortly.
- We will be on the soccer field on that Monday and Tuesday.
2020 SLUH Returning Player Camp
Stay tuned for summer tournament information: - There will be an additional travel fee for this Tournament.
$100.00 per player - covers the summer camp dates listed above
Register through the Online Store located at the top of your family page on ezroster. You do not go through the registration page for the summer camp.