April 1-2, 2020Sophomore Retreat invites each sophomore:
- to a deeper understanding and implication of himself as an individual;
- to a deeper understanding and development of his relationship to God;
- to a deeper understanding of his relationship and union to his classmates;
- to a deeper understanding of and responsibility to his relationship to his friends and family.
Sophomore Retreat will also prepare your son for the subsequent Sophomore Conversations. During Sophomore Conversations, we will review his accomplishments over the past two years and assist him in setting some goals for his junior and senior years, with a focus on SLUH’s vision of the Graduate-at-Graduation. We would like both the student and his parents or guardians present during the Sophomore Conversation, which will last approximately an hour. Other than his participation in Sophomore Retreat, no other preparation for is necessary. Simply come ready to listen and respond about how your son’s life at SLUH has gone thus far and how he and you hope it will go in the two years to come. These Sophomore Conversations will take place before and after school, and on weekends. Signup information will be posted here when it is made available.
- Sophomore Retreat - Permission Form
- Sophomore Retreat - Overnight Groups
- February 10, 2019