Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
The safety, health and well-being of our students, faculty and staff is our top priority at SLUH. We continue to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization and the St. Louis County Health Department regarding the coronavrius. We will share updates on this page as they become available.
In your adjustments to the conditions of the “Stay at Home” directives, we are providing you with free resources for access to meals for children, internet, social and economic programs, and educational resources for your whole family.
- When will classes resume on campus?
- What can you tell us about the online learning program?
- What is the stay-at-home directive?
- Have any events been canceled or postponed?
- How are Spring Sports impacted?
- How are school-sponsored trips affected?
- What additional measures are being taken at SLUH?
- How is the school handling Mass?
- With campus closed, who do we contact with questions or issues?