Aidan Kane '24
Presidential Scholarships give young men with potential—but without the economic means—an opportunity to thrive at St. Louis University High. They are established through a gift of $1,000,000 to the endowment at SLUH.
Presidential Scholarships are awarded to three SLUH students annually who demonstrate financial need, honoring the spirit and generosity of the donor. Donors work with SLUH to develop criteria for recipients, and have the opportunity to align their interests and passions with the Jr. Bills that will be recognized as their Presidential Scholars.
- William Brennan, SJ Presidential Scholarship
- EMNETT FAMILY PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- MELVIN AND JANE GILES PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Heritage Presidential Scholarship
- MSGR. ROBERT MCCARTHY ‘46 PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- ST. LOUIS PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- LAURA & BERNARD SCHILLI MEMORIAL PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- FR. PAUL SHERIDAN, SJ PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- STEWARD FAMILY PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
Want to start your own Presidential Scholarship and make an investment in some promising young men? Contact Linda Domeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 269-2113.
"I enjoy SLUH because there is room to enjoy a wide variety of interests. SLUH helps us grow as whole people by not only offering excellent academics but faith-based formation and extracurriculars as well. I am involved in Varsity Choir, Liturgical Choir Speech Team and last year founded the SLUH Coin Club. I am making the most out of my SLUH education by taking the best courses available to me. SLUH is the best school I ever attended, and I am really lucky that I am able to be here."
- John Posey ‘24
South City (Thomas Jefferson Middle School)
Schilli Presidential Scholar