There are many ways to make a gift to St. Louis University High.
The resources and information below address the most common ways to make a gift to support our Jr. Bills. More information about each of these areas can be found using the links below.
Updated: December 2022
I want to...
- Give a marketable security to SLUH
- Give through my donor advised fund
- Make Qualified Charitable Distribution from my IRA
- Make a gift now
- Learn about Long-Term Giving Options (Wills, Trust, Etc)
- Create an endowed scholarship
- Have my gift matched by my employer
- Learn more about giving strategies
- Speak to someone about my giving
Give a marketable security to SLUH
Give through my donor advised fund
Make Qualified Charitable Distribution from my IRA
Make a gift now
Learn about Long-Term Giving Options (Wills, Trust, Etc)
Create an endowed scholarship
Have my gift matched by my employer
Learn more about giving strategies
Speak to someone about my giving
St. Louis University High is an educational institution and does not provide tax, legal or financial advice. Any document or information shared by our staff is intended to be educational. SLUH strongly encourages all our benefactors to seek counsel from their own legal and financial advisors. Please know that any information shared by SLUH cannot be used to avoid tax-related penalties.
SLUH operates on a July 1-June 30 fiscal year.
Legal Name: St. Louis University High School
Tax ID number: 43-0662506
If you have questions, please contact the Advancement Office at (314) 531-3062.