Player and Sponsor Registration
Online registration available below. If you would like to register via mail, please view the event brochure linked on this page for additional information.
Presenting ($25,000) and Cocktail Reception ($12,500) sponsorships are available. Please contact John Penilla '99, Scholarship Golf Classic Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these SPONSORSHIP options.
The top 4 sponsor levels include entry fees, as follows: Presenting (2 fivesomes), Cocktail Reception (1 fivesome), Lunch (3 players), Golf Cart (2 players). Additionally, the Blue & White level includes a $500 discount towards player entry.
Your $950 player entry fee includes:
• $100 gift certificate to the Old Warson Country Club golf shop.
• a sleeve of limited edition Titleist Pro V1X number '18' Scholarship Golf Classic logo balls.
• buffet lunch.
• Old Warson Country Club greens fees.
• eight different chances to win a new Lexus with a hole-in-one on one of the Par 3's.
• a chance to make the Shootout and win a new 2018 Lexus ES 350.
• cocktail reception with heavy hors d'oeuvres and full open bar.
• access to the evening's auction with unique items.
• the opportunity to meet new SLUH President Alan Carruthers and to hear from a beneficiary of scholarship assistance talk about his SLUH experience.
Several attendance prizes - donated by Scholarship Golf Classic supporters - will be awarded at random, as well, during the evening program.
Note: Your entry/sponsorship is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law, less $250 per golfer. Consult with a tax professional to determine your specific situation.