INSIGNIS (Latin, adjective): notable, distinguished
SLUH's INSIGNIS podcast features lively interviews with members of our school community engaged in a variety of roles and fascinating projects "down the hall, across the Metro area and around the world" in support of our mission.
- Joan Bugnitz (fine arts teacher) discusses her own art and the formative potential of visual arts for students;
- Geoff Bull '92 (engineering and science teacher at West Point and a field engineer for the U.S. Army) talks about what it takes to form and encourage an engineer and how his experiences at SLUH shaped him;
- Jeff Pitts (director of the Clavius Project, moderator of our Robotics Team and former plant manager for the Anheuser Busch Brewery) tells the story of his own formation as an engineer and the remarkable work of SLUH students that he supports; and
- We hear from SLUH's Hackathon Team, named "Best Start-Up" at a competition in Chicago this summer.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- Jim Linhares (project lead, show host)
- Jon Dickmann '96 (tech support)
- Sean Powers '05 and students in 2D Design (logo development)
- Jeff Pottinger and SLUH Jazz Combo (music), including Christopher Hartung '20, Teddy Gerard '18, Sean McLaughlin '19, Jack Schweizer '18, Thomas Curdt '18 and Joseph Hartung '18
Questions or suggestions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org