Started in 1927, the SLUH Mothers' Club is a vital service to SLUH. Through a variety of social, spiritual and fundraising activities, the Mothers' Club provides a wonderful opportunity
for mothers of current students to partner with SLUH in the development of their sons. Above all, the organization helps make SLUH feel like home to its young men. Every mom at
SLUH is a part of Mothers' Club and a "Mom for Others."
Your contributions make a difference each and every day.
- Mother-Son Trivia Night • Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
- AMDG: All are welcome to learn more about Ignatian Spiritualty• Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019
- Senior Moms Cookie Sale • Thursday, Feb. 7 & Friday, Feb. 8
- cashbah • Saturday, April 6, 2019
- CLASS of 2019 Senior Information
- Confidential Financial assistance available for all mothers' club events
Join the SLUH parent community as we gather together to continue our Ignatian spiritual journey . If you were unable to join us in person during the inaugural AMDG season, you may view the talks by visiting HERE where you can also find a link to the book we are using to guide our formation. You can also view videos from this year's first presentations. Please mark your calendar for the remaining events in 2019.
• Jan. 24, 2019 - "God Calls. We Respond."
• April 11, 2019 - "God Communication in Many Ways”
Click HERE for a pdf about upcoming events.
Cashbah 2019 Golden Gala will celebrate 50 years of Cashbah! Save the date for April 6, 2019. Volunteers with varied skills and talents are needed — there are roles with both big and small time commitments. To join the team, click HERE to volunteer.
There are still spots from the Cashbah 2018 sign-up parties. Click HERE if you would like to attend.
There are many different activities and events planned for the upcoming months for the Class of 2019 and their parents. Please click HERE to visit the Senior Information page to learn more. Below are some of the upcoming events:
- Feb. 24, 2019, Dance Lessons for Senior Moms & Sons
- Mar. 3, 2019, Mom Prom
- April 27 & 28, 2019, Senior Follies
- May 25, 2019 5 p.m., Baccalaureate Mass and Dinner at SLUH for Seniors and Parents
- May 26, 2019 1 p.m., Graduation at the Stifel Theatre (formerly Peabody), 10 PM Lock-in at Des Peres Lodge
- Dec. 2019, Class of 2019's First Reunion Party!
Mothers' Club Event Policy
ALL events are open to ALL families. Confidential financial assistance for events with a cost is available through Dr. Brock Kesterson’s office. For more information, email Dr. Kesterson at email@example.com or call 314-269-2135.